What does “No More Zero Days” mean? It means no more days of doing nothing. You have to do at least one thing a day that will benefit you in some way.
It could be exercising, eating healthy, reading.
Anything that makes you a better person.
There are, of course, rules.
Rule 1 – No More Zero Days
- Promise yourself that you will do one thing every day that takes you one step closer to your goal(s).
Rule 2 – Be Grateful to the Three You’s
- Past Self – Thank your past self for the favors they did for you.
- Present Self – Do your future self a favor – they deserve it.
- Future Self – Your absolute best friend and a great person.
Rule 3 – Forgive Yourself
- It’s okay to mess up. Forgive your past self and be a better friend to your future self.
Rule 4 – Exercise and Books
- Get your heart rate up and try to read when you can. This is the easiest way to avoid a Zero Day.